Sunday, September 13, 2015

My Poetry Through the Years: Book 2 Available for Pre-order!

Hello, Everyone! I am  very excited to announce that my second poetry book is available for pre-order on kindle! This book is packed with even more fun poems to read and enjoy.  You can pre-order the book starting today and it will be available September 18.

In this book of poems, the main theme is change, summer and more. The reason behind these themes is, at the time of writing many of the poems are in the theme of life change. These poems let me reflect on the fact that I had just graduated high school and gotten my diploma. I was still a little in shock in the fact that I was done with high school and ready to jump into the real world.

The other theme of summer. At the time, of course, it was summer in Juneish. So I had to write on how hot it was and so on.

Then there are a few poems that do not go into the two main themes of change and summer. They are the miscellanies poems that I wrote when the inspiration came to me.

Now to the cover, I created the cover to represent new beginnings with the door nob. Which is a very important part of this book, change and new beginnings are part of our lives. It is normal to feel scared to what may come. This poem book helped me reflect on these changes. There will be a different cover for the other e-books and paperback. A friend of mine is designing for me. I will keep you updated on the cover design.

my poetry through the years book2 cover


On another news is that I will have my first poetry book free from Monday, September 14- Friday, September 18th to celebrate the second book coming out.

If you are unsure of buying these book check out my sneak peeks!
My Poetry Through the Years Sneak Peek...
My Collection of Short Stories Sneak Peek...
My Poetry Through the Years: Book 2 sneak peek

To purchase all of my  books click here.

Thank you for all your support and I hope you enjoy the new book!

Like, Comment, Share and

Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn, this is great! I dabbled in poetry years ago and have been resurrecting some of my old poems as a semi-regular feature of my blog. Unfortunately most of them are embarrassing and I’m likely to run out of material soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I follow an event were every Monday I get a one word theme for a poem and I post it on my blog. when I have mine done tomorrow I will share u the link to it. I am so glad to have found someone who enjoys poetry! You are welcome to reblog any of my poems if u want too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to read your second poetry book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the link to the poetry event I told you about:
    http://andytownend.com/2015/09/14/poetry-101-rehab-driving/
    Just post a poem and leave a link so the person running it knows and will check it out!
    Happy Writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, thanks! I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete