Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wednesday Flash Fiction at LAST!

Before I get to the story I want to say sorry I have not been doing this. The last few topics just did not call out to me. I have also started school where I need to focus on my homework. Then there is another thing I am starting my first part-time job in a week and a half. I am so excited to have had this opportunity to finally work with a paycheck. I know there are a few done sides to that taxes and things like that. BUT, I will be paid on normal bases. So what I am trying to say my life is going to get very busy. So If I stop posting that is why and maybe a little hello may help me interact. I do have Cortana remind me about posts but, I think I need to decide on a different time for her to do it.

So here is this week Flash Fiction!

© 2015, Marcy B. Ayanian

“As her mount shifted uneasily under her, she grasped the brim of her old felt Stetson, gazed upwards and remembered Jean Pierre.”

“How did I get here?” she asked herself, looking around franticly.

“I do not remember anything. One second I was…” She said trying to think what she was doing before all of this happened.

“I don’t remember…I don’t remember!” She said ready to cry a river.

“What wrong?” a low voice man asked behind her. She tried to put herself together.

“O nothing… I thought I did not know where I was but, I do, I am in Paris.” She said turning around and smiling.

“O well if that is the case then I need you to come with me.” The man said pulling out a gun. She was in shock. Then other men came behind her and grabbed her arms.

“What are you doing? Let me go!” she screened and struggled to get out of the men’s arms.

“You are special Kim. You must be contained.”

I know it is a cliff hanger. Sorry, maybe one day you will be able to learn what happens.

Until next time!

Share, Like, Comment and Subscribe!

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. thx for the questions. ill do a post on Friday with answers and more info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do well with your new job and home work too.

    I enjoyed reading this piece and would wait for the next chapter.

    Love and light <3

    Anand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing! Hope to learn more about this character.

    ReplyDelete